200,000+ drivers visit our website every month
Professional truck driver filtering
The best team of digital experts, dedicated to the trucking industry. We will hand you qualified driver files, road ready, looking for work and ready to hit the road! This is due to us exclusively dealing with independent owner operators under their own authority, all of our other clients may require a home with you!
Truck driver lead sourcing
Generating over 25,000+ new driver applicants each month due to our massive marketing campaigns.
Filling your trucks and fleet with quality owner operators, or independent CDL A drivers.
Filling trucks for over 100+ carriers across the country.
100% Money back lead sourcing Freight 48 guarantee
If you are unhappy with the quality of the driver, you have a 15 day window to exchange for another driver, or receive a refund in full. (terms and conditions may apply)
Driver & Owner Operator Qualifications
Cost-Effective – Excellent Service –
One Guaranteed Truck Driver At A Time!
Class A, Class B or Class C At A Moment’s Notice!
We will Provide You With All D.O.T & F.M.C.S.A. Information On Every Truck Driver Available… And Let You Choose.
No More Wasting Your Time With Unqualified Truck Drivers And Endless Hours Of Interviewing, Trying To Hire A Good Truck Driver!
Here are the Minimum Hiring Requirements for our Class A CDL Truck Drivers. They can be customized to fit your Company’s Specifications by the Freight 48 team!
1. A minimum of (Depending on your requirements) years verifiable previous employment history in like vehicle.
2. Must be at least 23 years of age.
3. No previous history of suspension, revocation, or cancellation of driving privilege as a result of moving traffic violations or vehicular accidents within the last 3 years.
4. No history of conviction or forfeiture of bond for the following offenses while operating a motor vehicle:
a. Under the influence of alcohol within the last 10 years or at any time while operating a commercial motor vehicle.
b. Under the influence of drugs.
c. Leaving the scene of an accident.
d. Use of a motor vehicle to commit a felony.
5. Must meet all requirements in compliance with Section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.6. Must have all items for their DOT file as stated in Section 391.51.
7. Must successfully pass the DOT pre-employment drug screen.
8. No evidence of more than one current license held.
9. Must meet the applicable requirements of the commercial driver license regulation and have the required endorsements to operate assigned equipment.
10. No combination of three or more moving violations, convictions, or preventable accidents in the past 36 months.
11. Neat and clean appearance.